Museum Open 10am-4pm
May 27 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Come down and tour the museum. There are lots of fun things to explore:
- Enjoy our 30,000 sqft. Exhibit Hall packed with antique cars, farm equipment, horsedrawn carriages, firehouse equipment, and more!
- Turn back time and visit the Hutchcroft Schoolhouse.
- Imagine yourself as a student in the 1880’s in this original one room schoolhouse.
- Watch the volunteers run the Tessman Sawmill, originally manufactured between 1900 and 1905.
- At the blacksmith shop, you can view how metal is forged into many different items.
- Shop at the mercantile! You can find items made in the blacksmith shop, books, sweatshirts, toys, and more!
We look forward to seeing you here! Admission is free. Donations accepted.